Welcoming senior decision makers from across the retail and contract sector, kbb Birmingham is an unparalleled platform to launch new products to over 15,600 industry professionals looking to buy.
Who visited in 2018?
- Over 15,600 industry professionals
- 52% senior decision makers
- 35% retail audience, including representatives from John Lewis, Howdens, Wickes, Homebase, Wren Kitchens, Travis Perkins, Ripples & West One Bathrooms
- 12% architects, developers and housebuilders including Randle White, Barratt Homes, Redrow Group, Savills, Berkeley and Metropolitan Homes
- 10% interior designers
- 8% installers
- 9% international visitors
What your industry thought
"Best trade show I've done in the last eight years. The quality of visitors has been very good. There's a new interest in the trade again which we haven't seen for a number of years."
Liam Brennan, Director, Brenwood Products Limited
"First show we've ever done and the feedback has been really positive. It's been very busy and the organisation has been superb!"
Steven Pearson, Head of Worldwide Sales, Vizuality Studios
"We've had heaps of visitors and a good mix. The show is such a good way to talk to your customers."
Rachel Beattie, Business Development Manager, Zip Water