kbb is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
RAUVISIO mineral is a solid, through-coloured mineral material that is made from one third acrylic resin and two thirds aluminium hydroxide with colour pigments. The positive properties of the individual components combine to create a versatile material with an appearance similar to stone, a warm, pleasing surface feel and excellent processing characteristics.
The solid surface material RAUVISIO mineral has a variety of uses in kitchens and bathrooms, in offices and in public areas, in catering and in hotels, in laboratories and in the area of medicine.
- Possible to use the sheets horizontally and vertically
- Processing with an almost invisible joint
- Smooth, non-porous surface
- Resistant to wear and tear, resistant to household acids and alkaline solutions
- Repairable surface: Scratches can be polished out and large areas of damage can be repaired so that they are almost invisible.
- Can be thermoformed
- Surfaces / Worktops