kbb is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The SHOWERLAY shower sub-floor plates comprise an XPS plate with plastic strengthening net covered by two layers of special cement mortar. It includes a shower gutter with a cover and a proper draining siphon McAlpine drain trap. The main advantages of the showerbase are one hundred percent waterproofing, shaped slope towards the drain channel, excellent adhesion of glue to the surface layer of the plate, hardness of the surface layer, that allows to cement even very small mosaics and high acoustic insulation.
Properties of SHOWERLAY prefabricated plates are:
- one hundred percent waterproofing
- shaped slope towards the drain channel (or point drain inlet)
- excellent adhesion of glue to the surface layer of the plate
- hardness of the surface layer allows to cement even very small mosaics
- high acoustic insulation
- plate thickness 20, 30 or 40 mm
- after installation, the plates should be supported over the entire surface
- other sizes and drain layouts made to order