kbb is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Informa AllSecure is Informa’s approach to enhanced health and safety standards at our events following COVID-19. Whether they are exhibitors, attendees, visitors, speakers or sponsors, our customers come to events to connect, learn, know more and do more business, effectively, safely and with confidence.
That’s why we have collaborated and co-ordinated with our industry association partners including UFI, AEO and SISO, industry peers including Reed Exhibitions and Clarion, venue partners, suppliers and contractors; as well as with a range of health, government and local authorities, to develop the All Secure best practice guidelines and standards that raise the bar on delivering safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experiences. The All Secure standard is now being adopted by key stakeholders in the events industry worldwide and will continue to be updated as new ideas emerge.
Informa AllSecure is an industry-wide standard for our business, including a commitment to ten key priorities across all Informa’s events, as well as the fuller range of standards and recommendations that will be followed at our events wherever applicable and possible. In a post-COVID-19 environment, all Informa events will continue to prioritise the health and safety of Colleagues and Customers and, in the first instance, will be run in accordance with official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
Cleaning & Hygiene:
- Enhanced cleaning: All Informa events will undertake enhanced, deep cleaning before, during and after our events, working with venue partners to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. This includes continuous sanitisation throughout the course of an event, with a focus on high-touch areas such as door handles, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
- Personal hygiene: All Informa events will provide additional hand washing facilities and hand sanitising stations throughout the event space, encouraging all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- Non-contact registration: All Informa events will employ a system that facilitates non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration.
- Physical contact: All Informa events will request that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces, promoting alternative ways to greet business partners. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, will also be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
- Physical distancing: All Informa events will maintain a density of participants in line with local authority regulations and venue or other relevant guidance.
- Food and beverage stations: All Informa event teams will work closely with venue partners to employ the highest standard of food safety, minimising self-service buffets in favour of pre-packaged food options. If any queuing is anticipated, social distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings and relevant signage.
Protect & Detect:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Participants at all Informa events will be asked to wear a face mask on entry. Further items of PPE, such as gloves and eye screens, will be used by participants and staff if appropriate, in line with local government and health authority advice.
- First aid: All Informa events will have access to a qualified first aider and a separate quarantine area if possible. Participants will be asked not to attend if they are feeling unwell, and teams will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- Screening: All Informa events will follow relevant health authority guidance on screening participants. This may include checking the temperatures of everyone on entry, through thermal scanning or other screening processes.
- Trace and contact: Should it be necessary, all Informa events will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at our events, subject to local privacy regulations.
Informa AllSecure Communications
Under the Informa AllSecure standard, all Cleaning & Hygiene, Physical Distancing and Protect & Track measures will be supported by effective Communications to participants and all our event partners, onsite, and before and after the event, to ensure awareness and enable preparedness and confidence.
The wider range of Communication measures and guidelines detailed below will also be applied wherever applicable and possible.
Pre-Show Messaging & Exhibitor Manuals
- Providing information on Informa AllSecure, the 10 Informa AllSecure Commitments and the specific additional standards being followed for the event before it starts, through channels including the event website, app and digital mailings
- Updating Exhibitor Manuals, websites and other relevant resources to include any Informa AllSecure standards the event is following and what it means for how exhibitors should plan, set up and operate, with guidance and details of where to go for questions
Mobile Messaging - Website, Apps, & SMS
- Keeping event mobile apps and relevant websites up to date with the latest information, and ensuring effective channels are in place for delivering any urgent news (e.g. apps, email, SMS)
Enhanced Signage & Display
- Displaying prominent signage at the event to support relevant AllSecure measures and why they are being taken, such as hygiene and distancing reminders, reminders of COVID-19 symptoms and how to access onsite support
Regular Public Address Messaging
- Sharing relevant information and reminders through regular public address messaging and moderator or speaker remarks, including guidance on hygiene and distancing, as well as how to access onsite support