kbb is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Components and accessories are the nuts and bolts of every kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, and therefore deemed crucial to the design of any KBB project. That’s why we’ve put together an Installers Solutions area, which will provide design solutions for professional installers at the show. If you’re a Manufacturers, developer or installer we’ve delved deep into why kbb Birmingham is a must-attend show for you….
1. It’s easy. We’ve done the hard work of bringing together the best Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom brands under one roof, now all you have to do is attend! You will be provided with a rare opportunity to see new and innovative products for the forthcoming years in just a few days.
2. Get close and personal. Be the first to see, touch and feel the latest innovations within the industry. You’ll get a unique chance to test-out the quality, relevance and visually appealing factors of many traditional products, as well as some of the #futurekbb innovations. It’s also your chance to get close and personal with our 350 exhibitor industry experts and ask questions to the teams from each stand.
3. Exclusive kbb offers from Ideal Standard. Stop by stand E60 to see new products & services from exhibitors Ideal Standard. As an added benefit, find out more about Ideal Standard’s installer club, IdealPRO, to receive business tools, rewards etc. as a special offer, if you join IdealPRO at kbb Birmingham, you will receive double reward points on all new Tesi products purchased in March.
4. Meet iKBBI. Say hi to iKBBI on stands F139 and G132 who will be returning with its biggest stand to date. Discover more about their new membership tiers that are taking effect this month, the iKBBI inspector’s initiative or perhaps the collaboration with PROCAT regarding iKBBI apprenticeships.
5. Network. More than anything, kbb Birmingham is the perfect event to meet old friends and make new ones! Whether you’re looking for future inspiration, business opportunities, industry expert advice at the kbbreview Retail and Design Conference, or to discover new brands across the industry, be sure to meet some great people across the four days.