kbb is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
We recognise that installation is an integral part of our industry. As such, we've been working in partnership with The British Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Installation (BiKBBI) to ensure this year's show remains attractive for installation businesses.
If you're a sole trader, installer or larger installation business, there's many reasons why you'd visit kbb Birmingham. Here's our top five:
1. It's easy. We've done the hard work of bringing together the best kitchen, bedroom and bathroom brands under one roof. You will be provided with a rare opportunity to see new and innovative products for the forthcoming years - all in just a few days and at one of the UK's finest venues - The National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham.
2. Meet BiKBBI. Chief Executive Damian Walters will be at the show throughout, taking part in the conference and various Q&A sessions. The BiKBBI team will also be hosting informal sessions on their stand as well as providing information on how the industry can benefit from association. Whether you're an existing member, or whether you want more information, BiKBBI look forward to welcoming you to the show.
3. Network. More than anything, kbb Birmingham is the perfect event to meet old friends and make new ones! Whether you're looking for future inspiration, business opportunities, industry expert advice at the kbbreview Retail and Design Conference, or to discover new brands across the industry, be sure to meet some great people across the four days.
4. Get close and personal. Be the first to see, touch and feel the latest innovations within the industry. You'll get a unique chance to test-out the quality, relevance and visually appealing factors of many traditional products, as well as some of the #futurekbb innovations.
5. Don't miss out. kbb Birmingham is the number one show for our sector. With a fast-evolving industry eager to connect with installation businesses, this is your opportunity to stay ahead of the game by being there - and what's more, registration is FREE.
Register for your ticket to kbb Birmingham 2018 here, and join over 16,000 industry buyers at the NEC, Birmingham from 4th-7th March.